Mobile chore app
I designed a mobile app that lets parents and kids track progress on assigned chores. The app has two types of users: an admin (the parent) and users (children). Children earn points after they complete a chore. Parents set the point amount of each chore. Children collect points to redeem a reward. Parents set the type of rewards: 30 minutes of TV, 1 hour of video games, money, etc.
Children are expected to report on their progress and submit proof that they have completed each chore. Types of proof include a photo, map of walk, check in, etc. Parents receive notifications of the completed chore and then approve the reward points.
We ask that you spend no more than 3-4 hours on the challenge. For the screen designs, wireframes are fine. Final visual designs are not required.
• Design a mobile app or web UX that lets parents and kids track progress on assigned chores.
• Parents can assign rewards ($4, 30 minutes of TV) for a given task
• Show the account settings screen. Maximum 2 screens
• Show the chore list creation/reward setting. Maximum 2 screens
• Show how the child reports back on progress. Maximum 1 screen